Monday, September 22, 2008

Off to Malaysia Again!

It's like I just finished unpacking our bags the other day, our laundry from our last week's travel is not done ( not to mention the mountain of clothes that has to be folded too) and yet we have to travel again back to Malaysia this Wednesday. Don't get me wrong but I do love to travel and be in different places all the time, but I guess it's the amount of work that has to be done before and after the travel that I don't like much. Hehehe!

Anyways, it was actually our decision to go back and forth Malaysia to attend 2 different functions (which is only more than a week apart). We actually had an option to stay back for a week and wait for the 2nd function to take place before we come back home. But we decided to make 2 trips instead, since a lot of work ( for my Hubby) has to be done here in Hatyai too.

I just hope I can get everything ready by Wednesday. I also hope and pray that our baby boy can recover from his cough by then. Our boy got sick after we came back from Malaysia. I guess he also got quite stressed out from too much traveling. Bon Voyage to us.. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates