Tuesday, September 30, 2008

John Grisham Books

When I was in college, I used to read a lot of John Grisham's books since my cousin's cousin (?) had a collection of most of his books. One of my favorite is a "Time to Kill" which was a bit emotional as it reflects the love of the father towards his daughter and anger towards the assailants. I also like the movie as well as other John Grisham novels turned into blockbuster movies such as Pelican Brief , Th Firm and etc.

I'm sure that as a writer, John Grisham could have researched a lot of Public Court Records to make his story more real. Well, just for everyone's info, not only lawyers nor writers are allowed to do that but the whole public too. Do you have any records you want to search? Try to search it online.


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates