Monday, September 22, 2008

Childhood Games

When I was still in my elementary days, my parents were very active in one of the groups in our city that organizes events and charities. One of the events that they organized was a Bingo Contest held at our community city hall. My parents bought several cards for us and I could still remember the small circle things that you use to cover the numbers when a number is called. It was really exciting every time a number in my card was being called. And then suddenly, I realized that I have already formed the required 'shape' and so I shouted Bingo! Yes , I won in one of the games and I got a beautiful photo album as a prize. There were other major prizes as well like some electric appliances but I just got one of the minor prizes.

I just love my childhood days and the games we used to play. It's very different from the games that kids play nowadays. But guess what, Disney has relived the past by creating Disney Bingo! But this time, we don't have to use the cards and circle things anymore but it's a DVD Video game. Cool! So, for those parents like me who miss playing the 'old' games like Bingo it's our chance to play this game again but in a hi-tech manner and we introduce it to our kids too. It would be fun! So, if you're interested, you can buy your own copy at Amazon.com or Drugstore.com.


Post?slot_id=20811&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates