Friday, September 19, 2008

Of Wedding Suits and Stores

I was browsing through our wedding photos a few days ago and I remembered how my Hubby got his wedding suit. He was in Thailand and that time while I was in the Philippines. My Hubby wanted me to choose the color of his suit so, he had to mail some swatches of the cloth to be used for it and talked about it on the phone over the choice of style, fabric and stuff.

Now, I have found this site that makes mens’ suit at their exact measurements and style preferences. And not only that, you can get to choose everything from fabric, jacket styles, pant styles and other suit details with a consultant to assist you. Never mind if you don't know anything much about custom suit designs, this shop has an consultant that will guide you through each step of the process to create your dream custom suit

If I were to choose for my Hubby, I would like him to have a double breasted jacket, with a flat fronts pants made from a dark navy plaid cloth which is 100% wool. With these preferences, My.Suit Experience can deliver this made to measure suit in two weeks. Are you interested? If you are, then make an appointment to be measured and visit the store!


Storefront_logo

Post?slot_id=20638&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates