Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ready, Reset, Go!

My friend has given me a pack of Usana's nutrimeal. I've tried this before and it's called the Reset plan since it's aim is to reset your body by detoxifying and letting you curb your cravings. This pack has actually been with me for weeks now,but I haven't got the 'courage' to do it yet. Because this will require me to just take the nutrimeal ( shake) 3 times a day for 5 days with 1 or 2 servings of veggies a day. But tomorrow, I'm going to start Day 1 and I will do my best to be successful. ;) It is my aim to live healthily and I'm proud to say that I've already started my exercises. My next target will be my 'nutrition' which is actually a bit more hard for me to do. That's why I'm planning to do this detox and reset pack first.

And speaking of detox, there is another kind of detox that needs suboxone treatment detox centers to work. I'm sure this will be helpful for those who know some people who needs some treatment from opiates or other kind of medication.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates