Sunday, June 12, 2011

Astronaut and Archeologist

It’s amusing to listen to kids when we ask them about their ambitions. My son said he wants to be an astronaut after he ‘read’ through his book about Space. My daughter on the other hand said she wants to be an archeologist. Kids these days are getting more ‘hi tech’. I’ve never heard of these professions when I was their age. All I wanted to be was to be an Architect. But I ended taking up Interior Design since I was so scared of Maths. LOL! Just now, I’ve read through an article about zoloft lawyers. Remember, Zoloft, the medicine for depression, it has been reported to have negative effects that may cause birth defects.
Anyways, back to my kids’ ambitions, I don’t know whether they will pursue the same ambitions as they grow up. I’m not particularly so concern with how ‘high’ they can achieve. As long as their lives will be used by God and be a blessing to other people, I will be the happiest mom in the world.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates