Friday, June 10, 2011

Box Day 2011

Our homeschool materials for this year have arrived and our kids were so excited to see their new books. It'll be the first homeschool year for my li'l boy and the second for my girl. My daughter actually hasn't finished her materials from last year but since we already have the provision for the materials ( Thank you, Lord!), we decided to buy a bit earlier.

So, here are my kids and their new books! I thank God for Sonlight, as their materials are really superb!! It made homeschooling easier for me as well as an enjoyable experience for my daughter.

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Happy Box Day! [smile] As you finish up this current school year, may your time together be filled with joy and wonder as you learn together.

~Luke

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates