Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Almost Done!

There's only a few more weeks left and we're done with our 1st year of homeschooling! Yay! Though it was quite a challenge getting into a normal routine, but the challenge was just worth as I've seen how my daughter has learned so much in a year and is just hungry for more knowledge. We do still have to iron some things out though like improving her writing and letting her love Math. Opps.. I think she's like me.. Math is one of my least favorite subject.

And after her first homeschooling year is done, we are just ready to start a new school year as our materials are already with us. This time, I have a new student to teach and it is my prayer that I will be able to handle both with much patience and joy. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates