Friday, June 10, 2011

Healthy Little Guy

I am so grateful that our little boy has already fully recovered from that operation he had months before. When he was in pain and was in bed for days, I was worried about so many things. Some foreigners are just too scared at the thought of being operated in a foreign land – we were too, but at that point it was an emergency and definitely calls for an immediate operation. The doctor did a very good job. It was a risk to take, but I was glad of our decision. We continually thank God for keeping our boy safe.

Stories about victims of medical malpractice might have crossed my mind during that time. I really don’t know what to do if that would have happened, since there are no Austin Personal Injury Attorneys here in Thailand who are trained to fight for people who are victims of negligence on the part of doctors or any medical practitioner.

But thank God it’s all over now and my boy is healthier than ever!

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates