Monday, February 2, 2009

Of Passbooks and Taxes

My FICCO passbook is one of the many things that has been lost in the flood. I still haven't done my transaction for this month and I'm quite hesitant to do it this week because I'm sure there will be some paperwork to be done for my passbook to be replaced like get an 'affidavit of loss' from the lawyer and etc. I hope that I will really spare some time to go to their office next week as we are now quite free because we already have someone to help us at home and at the same time take care of the kids while we are gone.

It's good that I was also able to retrieve my SS Id with my number on it. If not, then I'll have to file a report of loss and etc to our Social Security office. It's not quite easy if you lose some things. I wish there will be some firms who can help us do these paperworks and stuff just like there are firms who can make strategy for international taxes.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates