Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blogging- Web Designing and Building

I have posted a series about Blogging Basics in my other blog. I surely hope that post was helpful to some of my newbie blogger friends. However, there are still some questions and areas in the www and the blogworld that I understand but still can't fully explain in simple terms.

But I guess the problem ends here as I found another helpful site that is 'newbie' friendly and can explain seemingly difficult blogger terms in simple and plain English without the computer and techie jargon. I've just been through her site and read about the simple explanation about SEO and backlinks. I wished I could have read about this kind of explanation earlier and it could have saved me a lot of confusion and time of research. There are also other "How To" portions in the site which could be of great help to you in the future. This site is very friendly, honest and doesn't pretend to be a 'know it all' but shares her experiences along the way which could be of help to others.

Anyways, if you're a newbie on blogging or a web designer wanna-be who wants better check out web design for idiots main page website tutorials and then learn new things.


Webdesignad

Post?slot_id=

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates