Friday, March 4, 2011

Wanting a .....?

We went out with our friends for dinner last night. Our friend has this cute li'l baby boy. He actually just turned one year old and both my kids adore him. Tricia likes to cuddle him and asked a few times to carry him or let him sit on her lap. My li'l boy on the other hand loves to touch him and play with him. They were all happily sitting at the back of the car, when my li'l boy came up to my seat in front and asked me a 1 million dollar question, " Can I have a baby brother?". I was speechless for a few seconds and all I manage to do was to laugh. I can't believe that my 'baby' boy wants another baby brother. LOL!!!

It's good that he didn't pressed on for an answer and just accepted my 'laugh' as an 'answer'. Was that a 'yes' or 'no'? LOL!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates