Saturday, March 12, 2011

The News and Me

My Hubby loves to watch the news and I'm also influenced by him. But there's one thing that happens to me after I watch the news. I usually feel sad. There seems to be tragedies, accidents , riots and all the other 'signs of the times' that's happening all around the globe. Who can't feel sad after watching all these?

But then, being affected emotionally also moves me to pray. So, even if I feel sad after watching the news, I still do it because then I know what to pray aside from just 'knowing' what's happening around the globe.

So, enough with the news for now, and let me proceed to reading an article about Austin personal injury lawyers .

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates