Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Spiderman 'Injured'

I had sleepless nights even before my son, Lyle was admitted to the hospital for appendectomy. He was complaining about stomach pains and because he still could not articulate it, it was difficult to know what kind of pain was bothering him. After a series of tests from 4 ultra sound check, x ray and a ct scan, he finally had an operation. At 3 and a half years old, he is too young for an operation but we are all glad it’s over and our boy is back to his happy old self. As for me, I think I would need tretinoin gel for my acne, this is caused by all that stress and sleepless nights. I so want to have extra hours of sleep-- but maybe not at this time yet, not while my little “spider man” is recovering.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates