Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Silver Bracelet

I was looking at my Hubby's silver bracelet this evening and remembered my sister. She gave the bracelet to my Hubby as she has a silver business. I was also wondering how much that bracelet could have cost right now, not that I wanted to sell it, but I was just curious. lol!

The silver's value also appreciates like gold. And it's just recently that I found out that silver ingots and coins are used as investment products. It has been said that there may never be a better time to buy silver bullion that now. In due time, the value will truly increase and with that in your possession would be a great investment for the future.

Anyways, we like silver jewelry not so much because of the value but we find it more casual and wearable than gold. We're thankful for our sister too who never fails to give us some silver jewelry whenever we go back home. :)

1 comment:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates