Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Homeschool Materials Are Finally Here!


Praise God! I just can't contain my excitement on the arrival of our daughter's homeschool materials. Finally, they've arrived!!

I still remember the first time I went through Sonlight's website last year while we were considering our homeschool materials for our li'l girl. Out of the 3 homeschool programs ( Sonlight, Alpha Omega and Abeka) I've researched,I was drawn more to Sonlight's literature based approach. It was really my desire to get this curriculum for my girl as I saw that it'll fit her well. But we also had to consider the cost since it's quite expensive for us.

But a few weeks after, we heard from our friend that an anonymous donor wants to support us financially to buy our girl's homeschool material. Oh, I had tears of joy when I learned that. Indeed, God meets the desires of our hearts.

So, the arrival of these homeschool materials just doesn't mean that our girl will finally start her formal education but it is also a great testimony of God's faithfulness.

1 comment:

Luke Holzmann said...

Praise God for His provision! Happy Box Day, and may this year be absolutely fantastic. [smile]

~Luke

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates