Friday, May 7, 2010

Thankful Thurday - May



It's the month of May and it's not just Mother's day we are celebrating this month but my daughter's 6th birthday. I thank God for bringing my li'l girl into this world. I know that God has a purpose in her life.

I thank God for His daily protection and provision in our lives. Indeed He is the God who is sufficient.

I'm thankful for His grace daily. Being with a talkative 6 year old girl and a 2 and a half very, active and energetic boy 24/7 ( with an introvert mom ) is not an easy job. Every day I cry out for God for His extra patience, strength and grace. And praise God that I can go through every day with joy ( and sometimes tears..) :)

I'm thankful for we're almost ordering our homeschool materials and our li'l girl's going to Thai school next week too.

I thank God for His love and presence day by day..

For more THankful Thurday entries, please visit Laurie of Women Taking A Stand.


1 comment:

Denise said...

God sweetly bless you, and your dear daughter.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates