Thursday, May 13, 2010

On Golf and Scuba Diving

I have always thought of golf as a sport for the rich and famous. So, I'm always impressed to see women golfers with their stylish women’s golf clothing and women’s golf accessories. They do have a specialized womens golf apparel and I just came across a site that offers beautiful and trendy ones.

But if there was something that I want to learn, I'm very interested to try out scuba diving. It has always been my dream to scuba dive and see the beauty underwater. I did attempt to join the scuba diving club way back in college and I passed the test but then, I backed out as soon as I found out that they have too many out of town trips. Out of town trips would mean more time taken away to finish my projects and money to set aside for the trip expenses. I didn't have both so, I had to set aside my 'scuba diving' dreams and go on with my university life.

Now, being married and with two kids, I still wonder whether I could get a chance to make that 'dream' a reality. It's actually just a very simple dream but then, I think I'm not as brave now as I was before.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates