Thursday, May 13, 2010

Once Healthy and It Felt Good

Last month, I promised myself to be eat healthily and exercise regularly. I actually did for 27 days. And then, I took a 'break' for the weekend, had Coke, fries and cake for my daughter's birthday and sadly I was not able to back to healthy 'living'. I think I also got a bit discouraged because I expected to lose a lot of weight from my 'healthy' routine but was disappointed to find out that I didn't lose much weight as I hoped for. So, I guess the 'losing weight' part was more important to me that changing into a healthy lifestyle huh? But I really felt good doing that.

Anyways, I'm going to try again to eat healthily and exercise regularly. This time, I won't give myself a 'break'. Because if I want to make healthy living as a lifestyle, then there shouldn't be any break for it right? But the problem is whether I will be able to do it or not.. Heheh!

For other people, they have a lot of other options in shedding their weight off through Cold Laser Treatment like the Cold Laser Fat Reduction by Zerona Laser . This is said to have no dangers associated with surgery since this is a not an invasive surgery. It's actually my first time hearing about this and it's quite interesting huh?

Anyways, my journey for healthy living is on and of course I want to do it the natural way. You can find more information about it in my fitness blog. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates