Thursday, May 13, 2010

On Home Remodeling And Design

No, we're not planning to remodel our home and besides this is not our own home and we are just renting it out. But if we are to have our own home, I would want to have a big kitchen and a spacious bathroom. I think having a beautiful kitchen would inspire me to cook and bake some goodies while a spacious bath will be a place to just relax and rejuvenate.

I remember that our family is always in awe as we walk through Home Pro's toilet and bath section. They truly have luxurious baths which are beautifully designed. I don't know whether they have Walk In Tubs For Elderly though. There must be special additional requirements for the elderly since their safety is a major concern at this stage. But I do know that there are sites that offer services and can do Boise Bathroom Remodeling or Replacement Bathtubs .

I really love to visit showrooms and furniture centers, I just like looking at these stuff though not necessarily wanting to acquire them. I guess its because I finished Interior design. Even if it seems like I have completely forgotten about this so- called profession of mine but maybe there will still be a chance for it to be 'remembered' if given the opportunity. Hmmm... just maybe...

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates