Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Li'l Girl Is Turning 6 !



Another 2 more days and our li'l girl is turning 6 years old! Wow!Time indeed flies so fast. It only seemed like yesterday when I first held her in my arms.

She has indeed grown more independent and responsible as time went by. She has been my constant little helper in the house as she loves to fold clothes, clean her room, prepare breakfast and do other things. She has been very inquisitive regarding spiritual issues and I can see that she has grown in her faith in the Lord. I can' express the joy in my heart as she constantly 'compose' her own worship songs, sing praise to God before she prays and goes to bed.

Children are indeed a great blessing from God and I trust that God has His own purpose for my li'l girl.

A blessed birthday to our precious princess, Tricia!!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates