Thursday, May 13, 2010

Levi's Girl

During our time , I mean our younger years, Levi's jeans were so popular ( and expensive) that wearing them is like something to be proud of. My Mom did buy us a few pairs of Levi's jeans and we were so happy and was like on top of the world. Then, after I graduated, I got the opportunity to work with the company too. Then, that was the time that I don't wear any other jeans except Levi's jeans. So, that made me a Levi's girl. :)
But as I left the job , got married and have kids the story changed and I don't even own a pair now. Oh, wait , I did have 2 pairs but had to give them away since they were too small for me already. And now there are other brand names and signature jeans that have become popular. And since I'm not very updated with the fashion industry these days, I won't have any idea which brand is good, hip and in fashion. But as I've browsed through a site that sells Discount Designer Jeans, it was there that I found out about Miss Me Jeans and the Seven Jeans Sale. So, gone are the days of Levi's jeans since more and more brands are coming up in the market.

1 comment:

His Unfailing Love said...

Cute naman ng levi's... missed you all and belated Happy Mother's Day... kamusta sa lahat

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates