Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cha Yen


It's so late at night already..or should I say, so early in the morning... I could already hear the roosters crowing.. and everyone is sleeping. Why I couldn't sleep? I just drank Cha Yen this evening when we went out for Roti with our friends. Everytime I drink the Cha Yen from this particular shop, I really have difficulty in sleeping. I think the tea that they're using is just so strong. Even when I'm in bed, my mind will be so active. So, better spend these sleepless night doing my paid tasks huh.. :)

By the way, Cha Yen is Thai Milk tea. I never liked tea before, since generally Filipinos are not tea drinkers.. but when I first took a sip of this drink.. I instantly loved it because it's so sweet. It is THai tea mixed with a lot of condensed milk, evaporated milk and sugar. How sweet could that get?

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates