Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy Blogging..

If you might have noticed, I've been writing a lot of posts for the past few days. One, is there are really a lot of things to write about and second, it's because I've been blessed to receive a lot of assignments to write paid posts.

Writing paid posts is indeed fun and not to mention I can earn extra money for our ' Big Trip Savings' but sometimes it's a bit difficult. Why? Because it's a bit challenging to write a post that can meet up with the advertisers requirements and at the same time put in your principles and personality in that post. Oh, I'm not sure if I'm making sense , I hope my point is understood...

It's really good that I just love to write..write and write...so I'm more busy blogging and don't even have the time to visit my friends blogs anymore.. so sorry about that. What to say, I'm a busy mom and blogger.. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates