Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yummy Sunday - My Free Birthday Meal from Sizzler


As mentioned before, my birthday was such a blessing since it seemed like the surprises and celebration lasted for a week. I was truly a happy birthday gal! And to end of the 'celebration', we went to Sizzler to claim my birthday meal. Yes, as a member of the Sizzler, I'm entitled for a free combination meal ( worth almost 400 Baht) 7 days before or after my birthday! So, I chose a the fish fillet and sausage combination. And Hubby ordered another special promo while the kids eat for free.

Our family had a wonderful post birthday celebration and somehow I wished that everyday is my birthday. LOL! :)

This is my entry for Yummy Sunday hosted by Perfectly Blended.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates