Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tagalog Movies

I've never like watching Tagalog movies since I was young. I guess it has something to do with the fact that people who watched Tagalog movies during our time were labeled 'baduy' ( or backward). Oh, those were during my 'younger' years, I'm sure times have changed by now and I think our movies now are also comparable to other international films.

But anyways, as I'm based outside my homecountry, there were just times that I long to watch our own movies. I'm curious to see our latest 'actresses' , latest stories and etc. There were just times that I search for the latest tagalog movies in youtube and also looked for the best downloader to download them. Maybe I'm missing my homecountry that much and I'm trying to find a way to 'connect' with it. So, never mind if I'm becoming 'baduy' or whatever label there is, I want to feel at 'home' even by just watching the movies.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates