Saturday, November 26, 2011

The New Superbook



I'm a Superbook fan. I could remember watching this cartoons every afternoon when I was still in my primary school. You see, back in my primary years, I only go to school in the mornings and I have all the time to sleep, do my homework and watch cartoons in the afternoons. :)

Anyways, I'm so happy that they are coming up with this new Superbook series. I guess it's just about time that they update this cartoons and keep up with the technology. You see, even if the Superbook episodes were great back in my time,but it will obviously look outdated now compared with all the 3D animations and stuff.

I just can't wait for the release of the new Superbook DVDs. As you can see in the youtube trailer above, the new animation looks superb! This is surely nice to watch in a big flat screen TV with 3 channel sound bar . But our TV or even our computer will be okay too.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates