Thursday, November 24, 2011

Small Sacrifice

Tomorrow's our last day for the 8 day course I'm facilitating at the center. Whew! Thank God for His strength and grace. I'm also thankful that I have a co-facilitator this time which means I don't have to do everything in the course (like I did a few months ago).

I'm glad that the course is also over because it means I can go back to seriously homeschool my daughter. Yes, this is one small sacrifice that I have to make whenever I get 'busy' at the center. But as always, I'm blessed to be of help to others.

So, since tomorrow's our last day, I need to get moving and prepare the certificates and the finalize a few things. I'm not sure if I need to have some document imaging done, but one thing that I have to do is to get a jpg file of our center's logo.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates