Friday, September 9, 2011

Our Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday, Hubby and I celebrated our 9th year anniversary! We truly praise and thank God for the blessed 9 years that has passed. Indeed, we can testify, that it is through God's love and grace that kept us blessed and happy as a couple and as a family.

As what my pastor ( brother in law) has said, marriage is not an end itself but a means of doing God's purpose and glorifying God. Indeed I remember what J and I prayed 10 years ago (pre marriage years), as we committed our lives as a couple to follow God's purposes and plans for us.

As we just passed the 9 years mark and moving on to the ' beyond', it is our prayer that indeed God will be glorified and be made known through our lives as a couple and as family. Amen!

Anyways,here is a video that I created for HUbby for our anniversary.

1 comment:

Actos Injury Attorneys said...

Ah, marriage. I just can't wait to find my loved one. I will cherish her with all my love for all my life. I wish you both a happy and long marriage!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates