Friday, September 30, 2011

Not So Much Into Blogging

I've been blogging for more than 4 years now and I still remember those days when I would always be so excited to write my posts. Everyday, I would keep track of our activities, my insights and think of writing them all in my blog. I would already know what to write even before I turn on my computer.

Now, after 4 years and 8 (active) blogs, I think I've hit the burn out stage. I'm 'forced' to write because I've made a 'career' out of it and gone are my insightful and 'quality' posts. I would stare blankly on my screen and dig through my brains just to come up with a post.

Oh, I know this isn't good. I hope that this stage will soon pass by and once again I'll be excited to share my thoughts and life through this blog.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates