Monday, November 29, 2010

Staying In My Bro's House

I praise God for his great favor and provision. My Mom, my daughter and I are here in my brother's house now. We never thought that we could visit my brother and we are so happy that God made this possible.

Even if our visit is just going to be short but we are thankful for the privilege to see them and experience how it is to be in the country where they are working. Oh, I've had some culture shocks on the first day I set foot in the country but I will have to share those later.

The weather is cold here and it makes me want to eat a lot. So, I really have to think of dieting and read some cleansonix reviews when I get back home. ;) I'll have to share more about our trip later.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates