Saturday, July 26, 2008

Missing JTS..

JTS stands for Jesus the Shepherd Church. This is the church which we attend back in our hometown, Cagayan de Oro city. I miss my family, relatives and friends in the church. I miss the worship the Filipino way, though the songs are mostly in English. I miss our Pastor's sermon. You know the kind of sermons that you understand 100%. When we're here in Thailand, preaching is usually in Thai and sometimes there's a bit of translation here and there but my comprehension won't be fully 100%. When we're in Malaysia ( like last week) we attend my HUbby's church which is conducted in Tamil. At least for Thai I could understand about 50% but for Tamil, I would say that I could only understand " Yesu, Karthave!" :)

But the good news is, our church already got a blog! Yes, it's not just me who's into blogging but JTS as well. So, I'm updated with their latest events and even some of our Pastor's sermon outlines are also written. Hopefully, the time will also come that they could record their sunday services or preaching perhaps and post it in the blog? What do you think?

Have a blessed Sunday to ALL!!


1 comment:

Mariz said...

hello sistah! i can understand the feeling, i can relate, i miss my home church too back in Manila, we've been living away from the Phils for almost 4 years now and have regularly attended a church in KL and even here in Dubai, pero di pa rin talaga maalis ang pagka-miss ko sa home church ko, di bale we're together with them in spirit :)

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates