Sunday, December 1, 2013

23 Days Before Christmas

Yes, I'm on a Christmas countdown. Christmas is actually my favorite holidays. I love everything about Christmas, first and foremost the celebration of our remembrance of the birth of our Lord Jesus, then I love how festive everything is and everyone is generously giving gifts to each other. 

Speaking of gifts, I've decided to give handmade and personalized gifts this year. I know it entails more time and effort to do this, but I actually enjoy doing handmade stuff. I'm also excited that with our new printer, I can print out and create a lot of things instead of sending my stuff for online wholesale printing. I just hope our receipients would love and appreciate the gifts that we're going to give. 

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates