Saturday, October 13, 2012

If It's God's Will

I was commending my daughter after our homeschool today. She did very well for our Science review which tackled the different systems in the body. I told her that she has a very good memory and has good understanding on how the different body system works.I then asked her if she wanted to become a doctor. I was actually more impressed with her answer than her performance on her science test, this is what she said, 'Yes, I want to become a doctor BUT if it's God's will.

As a parent, I do desire for God's perfect will on her life more than anything else. I'm blessed that even at her age, she's knows what she wants.. and that is God's will upon her life.It is indeed my prayer that as she grows , she will continually seek God and His purposes for her.. All for His glory!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates