Saturday, October 13, 2012

English Service

Our church just started an English Service last Sunday. We normally just have a Thai service in the morning and that's the service we attend. Even though my Thai comprehension is not 100% accurate, but still I feel blessed after each service. But then, somehow I still long to sing songs and hear messages that I can fully understand. That's why some Sundays, we just stay at home and conduct our own worship as a family minus the electric guitars, Bugera and the piano. We have praise and worship, word (sometimes a video sermon from John Piper) and testimony time.Oh, hearing my kids' testimonies are just so cute!

Anyways, back to the English service,I'm glad that we have one now. We will still be attending the Thai service in the morning and the English service in the evening. That's a double blessing each Sunday!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates