Friday, January 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday 34 - God's Favor



It's been quite awhile since I've joined this meme and I would just like to say that indeed it's good to be back. Joining this meme is truly encouraging as I read such inspiring posts all over the globe.

There are a lot of things that I'm thankful for this week but the highlight on my list this week would be the approval of my Hubby's work permit. When you live on a country that is not your own, processing permits, visas and other legal documents is always a stretching of faith since sometimes the officers are unfriendly or the laws suddenly change. But we're just thankful to God for giving us His favor in granting my Hubby's work permit without any hassles and questions.

I also thank God for another great blessing for our family which is the provision of our finances for my li'l girl's homeschool materials. We are grateful for that someone ( we don't know who) who gave money to our organization telling them that it's for our girl's homeschool materials. Oh, I can't help but cry when I learned about this. Indeed, God is faithful... God bless that person abundantly. So, now I'm so excited because we can finally purchase our dream homeschool program for my kids, Sonlight!

Thank God for his blessings and His great faithfulness!!

For more Thankful Thursday entries, please visit Lyn of Spiritually Unequal Marriage.

4 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

I am so glad to read that the Lord supplied the home school materials needed. God is good.

Blessings,
Debbie

Rocks said...

God is good all the time!!! Praising God with you :) and hope to see you your thankful post again next week!

Denise said...

Praising God with you.

Unknown said...

Lalaine,

Girl, I could just feel the joy in your heart over this unexpected gift. Our Lord provides in so many unexpected ways just to delight us and let us know He is always there.

Neat post. Happy TT and see you again next week. Hugs, Lynn

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates