Wednesday, January 27, 2010

On Tasks and Case Study

I'm still awake. It's not really that late at night but because the weather is cold with the rain outside, it's just so tempting to lie down and sleep. But I still have some writing tasks that is due in a couple of hours. So, I have to fight the temptation to sleep and do my work.

I always liked to write though I know for a fact that I'm just a mediocre writer. I remember during my university days when we were asked to write a case study for our Communications 2 class. We have to write our paper on our own because the final exam is a 'defense' in which the professor will grill us with so many questions. So, our defense day came and I was so nervous. This professor looked very gentle from the outside but is known to be a 'terror' teacher too. I could remember that I prayed non stop that morning because I was already so scared not to defend my study and end up failing a 'general subject'. What made me even more scared was that my classmate who had her defense before me, came out from our professor's room crying. Oh no!

But indeed God answered my prayer because when it was my turn to go inside the room and defend my paper, I was already so calm and was able to answer my professor's interrogation. When my defense was finished and came out from the room, I was so relieved and I felt like jumping up and down. Wohoo!

So, that was one of my scary but victorious experience during my university days. It was a bit tough but I was able to pass through victoriously. I even didn't have the need to avail of writing services. I know of a few people who avail of writing service to write their custom papers. I'm not sure though how they answer their teacher's when it comes to defend their papers. Hmm..

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates