Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Broken Eyeglasses

My Hubby wears eyeglasses. Since we had children, I couldn't count how many times he had to change his eyeglasses because our kids like to meddle with it. Thankfully, the eye glasses he is wearing now has already lasted for more than a year. I remember buying that when we were still in the Philippines. We bought him a new pair there because his old pair was lost during the flood. One of the optical clinics in our city was having a sale at that time so we bought the frame at 50% discount. It's a branded frame and I think that explains why it has last this long even though how many times our li'l boy has tried to meddle with it.

Prescription glasses are really getting more expensive these days. Good thing that there are regular sale and bargains going on so, we can still get good quality ones at a lower cost. I've also heard that Zenni optical sells good quality eyeglasses for a very low price. There's even an article that I read which gave a great review for this company. Yes, it is possible to get quality eyeglasses at a very low cost- at Zenni Optical.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates