Thursday, December 17, 2009

Joy Overflowing

Good byes are always sad and hard. We said another 'good bye' to our family in Taiping and set off to Thailand in the afternoon. We had a slow drive to Thailand as our car was so heavy and packed with our family's stuff - our accumulated stuff for a year. We brought back all our clothes, books, children's toys, bags and etc.

We had a 'peaceful' road trip as both kids we asleep. So, hubby and I were able to spend some quality time praying, talking and praying again. We know that our hearts and our lives are being prepared by God for yet another chapter in our lives. Our hearts were just so thankful for everything that he has allowed us to experience for a year - the blessings, the trips, beautiful memories with our family and loved ones. And our hearts are expectant of what God will do in us and through us as we go back to Thailand.

When we reached the border, my Hubby and I both has that sigh of relief.. " Ahh.. Thailand!". We can't help but smile and exclaim with glee that we're back home. ..Never mind if I only got a 15 days tourist visa ( Hubby and kids got 1 month!)... never mind if we still don't have a house to stay in ( we will be basically 'homeless' for a few days).. never mind if it'll be quite a challenge settling in and fitting back in.. never mind if we only have a short period of time set to rest ... But I just couldn't explain, my heart was just overflowing with joy! It was then I knew that indeed this is the place where we should be. Even if I know how happy I would be to go back home with my family in the Philippines . I even 'wished' that if I could just stay there forever.. but there is a different kind of joy when we in the place where God wants us to be.

My heart overflows with joy.. it's good to be finally back HOME.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates