Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Almost Set

I'm excited! Our house is almost set! My Hubby and daughter are in our new (rented) house now and are busy setting it up while I'm with our li'l boy here in our temporary 'shelter' . I couldn't do much cleaning and arranging in our new house for now because of my li'l boy. If we were there, I guess I won't be able to accomplish anything except to run after him and guard him so he won't run up and down the stairs.

Anyways, I think most of the things are already done by my Hubby. Thank God for friends who also helped him to clean up last night. Yesterday, when we bought some of our house 'stuffs' we were also amazed by God's favor as we were able to see a shop which was on sale. They actually marked down all their items that has been on display for months. And apart from that, my Hubby also asked for more discounts. Praise God that we were able to save up a lot on the house items.

As I've mentioned in one of my posts, our house is actually in the same area as our 2 recent rented house. We've done a lot of house searching but ended up in the same place. Hubby and I believe that God has a reason why we are still in that area. And we are more than willing to be a vessel of blessing to our not so new neighborhood.

So, if you want to visit us in our new house, you are always welcome! Just call us anytime and we'll give you directions on how to get there. Our area is not at the center of the city but it's not also in the remote part where you need hid lamps to get in. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates