Sunday, October 25, 2009

TSMS- Wedding Song

We've just attended our friend's grand wedding last night and while we were there my Hubby and I can't help but beautifully reminisce our very own wedding. It was indeed one of the most special days of our lives and even if it wasn't that grand or expensive but it was indeed a blessed one.

The following song is the song that we've played ( the instrumental version) while I walked on the aisle with my parents and as they gracefully handed me to my groom. Wow! The feeling of joy was indescribable! :) But before I babble on and become too excited.. please take time to listen to this beautiful song, The Gift by Jim Brickman.


Lyrics | Jim Brickman lyrics - The Gift lyrics

For more Then Sing My Soul Entries, please click on the badge below:

3 comments:

Bacolod and Beyond said...

wow, ang sweet naman! Ours never mind na lang siguro kay mag 16yrs naman hahaha! Still feeling excited pa rin.

Cathy said...

A very pretty song ~

Unknown said...

I really like this song.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates