Saturday, October 3, 2009

Find Everyone in One Place

My Life is America's number 1 people search engine. It's the where you could find everyone in one place. So, I also tried out this site and tried to look for my friend whom I haven't seen in years. So, I typed her name, her approximate age and clicked searched. And there I found her name had 4 matches. Hmm.. I wonder if she is one of the four people matched. If I really want to find out more and view the complete profiles, I would have to pay a small amount of money. I won't do that for now but I'm just contented to know that she's still somewhere out there. But now, at least I know where to go, if I want to reconnect or find out more about a long lost friend or relative.

Do you know why MyLife is America's number 1 people search engine? It's because there are thousands of sources within this site, from Facebook to Linked In, My Space, Twitter and a lot more. So, you don't have to jump from site to site to look for a friend, a relative or maybe a lost love but My Life would do it for you. You might want to try it.


Post?slot_id=61112&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates