Thursday, October 29, 2009

8th Anniversary - 50th Anniversary

I just visited a site that specializes in making personalized 50th anniversary wedding favors and I love their products.If I have to wait for our 50th wedding anniversary to have a simple renewing of vows ceremony just like most people do, I will have to wait for quite a long time since we're still going to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary next year. And if I do the maths, we'll be so old by then..hehehe!

Anyways, this site doesn't just give cute, personalized shower favor ideas. I like browsing thought their products and it also inspire me to create creative stuff like they have here. I'm just reminded that during our wedding, ( since we were in a budget) my Hubby and I made our own wedding favors and invitations. It was quite amusing because we were in two different countries during our wedding preparation so, made the invitations and wedding favors halfway, then send the stuff to Thailand for my Hubby to finish it. But then, they turned out to be beautiful even if they were inexpensive. I remember that a lot of our friends loved them because the materials we used were not found in Malaysia. Our Wedding invitation and token was actually made of capiz shell which I bought in Cebu.

1 comment:

Bacolod and Beyond said...

uhh! tagal naman nyan, hehehe! But we can still wait di ba?

Kamusta na kayo, are you now in Hongkong?
Blessings to your trip! Enjoy...

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates