Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Wardrobe !

Just a few days ago, I was looking through my closet and was quite confused what to wear. It's not that I have a lot of clothes but I was more confused because most of my clothes were either too old or not appropriate for the hot weather. At the back of my mind, I was just hoping to have new clothes. We don't regulary buy clothes, most of our clothes are given to us and if we do buy, we buy more for our li'l ones.

And true enough, God does meet even the simplest desire of our hearts because just yesterday a friend of ours came and she brought us clothes! She actually brought 2 big bags of clothes but only 9 blouses ( including blank t-shirts) and a skirt could fit me. LOL! So, now I have new shirts, blouses and a skirt which I really love the designs and the styles. Thank You Lord!

Now, it's about time to say good bye to some of my old clothes ( blank t-shirt and other blouses) and find a new home for them. Actually, we really need to do some sorting out and give away some clothes and items before we go back to Thailand in December.

And speaking about clothes and shirts, there's this site which I've come across that sells t shirts wholesale. It's a pretty cool site especially for those who might want to go into t-shirt business or those who need to have blank shirts for company uniforms and the like. I've also read that this site is also the best place to find big and tall hip hop tees. Finding these sizes are quite difficult so getting a site with these sizes are quite a relief to some. You might want to check out the site now.


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates