Tuesday, September 8, 2009

On Chiangmai Night Market and Ptlue.com

I just got back from my ' Mommy Holiday' yesterday. It's just great to be back with my precious ones.

We did a lot of different activities while we were in the North of Thailand. The last two days we actually free time so, my friend and I did a little bit of shopping. We were actually quite disappointed with the Chiangmai Night market because their goods were not as cheap as we expected. It has actually turned out to be a tourist area so, the sellers were quoting 'ceiling prices' when we ask them. And then the buyer had to bargain all the way down to their desire price to be able to buy the goods. It's actually quite a tiring activity. And if you're like me who hasn't learned the 'art of bargaining' then you'll end up exhausted at the end of the day.

And incidentally today, I found an online site called Ptlue.com where they sell discount wholesale products. I really think online shopping is getting to be a better way to shop these days. Aside from the convenience of shopping from the comforts of your home, there's no more haggling and 'begging' the sellers to lower their prices. Because you're assured that at Ptlue.com you can buy the products at wholesale prices. This site also has a wide range of products with great quality. Below is a sample of their pretty bags on sale. You can try to check out their site and and experience the convenience of online shopping.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates