Thursday, September 10, 2009

Of Friends and Webhosts

This blog is not self hosted yet but my other blogs are. Actually, I didn't have any concrete idea about webhosts until I had a problem with one of my blogs . It actually got suspended for a certain link that the 'free host site' doesn't like. My friend suggested that I get a webhost for that blog to prevent future problems. And I did. It was even better because I had another friend who offers webhosting and gave me a promotional rate (it's very cheap!) . And since I don't know how this transfer of webhost and other nitty gritty things work, my friend did everything and all I had to do was sit and wait. ;) I'm just thankful for good and helpful friends.

So now my self hosted blog is up and running and I won't have to worry about future problems with it ( I hope!).

Anyways, if you would like to know more about webhosts and the best 10 web hosting
then you can head on to wpdesigner.com for a list of the BEST with ratings by Price, Server Up-Time, Reliability, Eaze-of-Use, Control Panel and Customer Support . This site also have tutorials and all the other information about webhosts. Cool!


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates