Friday, May 22, 2009

Kids Before and After

Tricia at 6 months


Lyle , newly born


I was just browsing through our old photos and was so amazed as to how our kids has grown so fast. I Thank God that as a stay at home Mom I was able to see firsthand every 'firsts' and milestone that they've reached. I also thank God for the strength and HIs grace, because at times its challenging and sometimes 'boring' to just stay home and be with the kids. Hehehe!! But I relish every precious moments with them. They're just a blessing and brings great joy to us. They were countless of times, they brought a smile on my face and even brought laughter even at times of exhaustion.

Thank you Lord for giving us precious Lyle and Tricia.. May your wisdom and knowledge be upon us as we train them and lead them the way they should go.


Tricia and Lyle at Present


No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates