Saturday, May 16, 2009

An Evening at the Playground


One thing that I like about Malaysia is that there are a lot of public playgrounds around. So it means we don't have to spend money just to let the kids play and have some fun like we used to do back home.

So today we went to this playground in Klang town. It's a nicely designed playground which is shaped like a ship. There were already a lot of people there when we came. I guess the best time to go there would during the weekdays when there won't be much crowd. But still, our kids plus the kids at heart ( like us!) enjoyed the time playing. One proof that Tricia enjoyed her time so much was that she kept on thanking me for letting play in the playground.



It's really nice to create a lot of fun activities for our kids. These will not just create a bond for us as a family but also an outlet for their busy minds and bodies. I wonder what other activities we can do together next time, maybe a trip to Petrosains or the chocolate factory? I can't wait for them to grow up, because I'd like us to go camping or maybe paintballing ( that's when they've really grown up) . I haven't tried paintballing yet but before I saw some photos of the sport from a paintball shop and it did looked fun. I'd like to try that sport and maybe look through some paintball shops and get more information about it.

1 comment:

nanay said...

cute kaayo c lyle. samot ko mingao ug tricia. huhuhu.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates