Saturday, September 22, 2012

Homeschool Devotions and Intercession

Every morning, before we start our homeschool, my kids and I do our devotions. We're currently using the material called, Leading Little Ones to God. I love how this book explains spiritual things and concepts in a way that a child can understand. After our devotions, we also spend time in praying and interceding for others. Oh, how I love to listen to my children pray. They're really precious to my ears.. so honest and so full of faith. I thank God for giving them the heart to pray and intercede in behalf of others. I believe God is pleased with their prayers.

For me, this part of the day ( our devotions) are the most significant part of our homeschool time. To see them grow in their faith in God and to see them pray for others... this, I could never exchange for anything.. and I'm just so grateful for the opportunity to be a stay-at-home mom and be here disciple my kids.

Lyle praying for the city... this photo was taken by our friend

Tricia's turn to intercede in behalf of HY... thanks Abby for the photo

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates