Thursday, September 13, 2012

10th Anniversary

Hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary a few days back. It's really amazing how God has brought us through the 10 years of cross-cultural marriage. If you've read our love story( the link is up) , I originally didn't plan to have a 'foreigner' husband. I thought that the adjustments will be difficult especially as I already knew that I have to work on a cross-cultural setting. But looking back, I'm so surprise to realize that we really didn't go through major, earth-shaking adjustments. Many times, I tend to forget that my husband is a foreigner since we understand each other very well. All I can say is, this is all because of God's grace and a testimony that indeed God is good and has brought us together for a purpose. Glory to God!


Below is the photo I took especially edited for my Hubby for our anniversary. Those rings are our wedding and engagement rings, though they are not bellissima, but they're equally special and very meaningful for us.




No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates